Why Choose Stripe?
Many Available Payment Methods
Accept payments from customers in over 40+ countries via Credit Card, SEPA Direct Debit, and more convenient payment methods. QPilot works with Stripe’s Payment Intents API to make the payment experience simple and flexible for your repeat purchasers & subscribers.
Flexible Recurring Billing
Subscribers can save their payment method at Checkout (or directly with Stripe) to make payments for their future Scheduled Orders. Even when the amount of an upcoming order changes, the customer can still make their payment automatically without needing to re-approve the change.
Advanced Fraud Protection
Prevent failed subscription payments due to potential fraud! Stripe’s advanced fraud protection also enables customers to be notified and authorize a purchase transaction that is being flagged by their bank as fraud.
How QPilot Works With Stripe
- Merchants Use Their Own Stripe Account (New to Stripe? Sign Up here!)
- Customers Can Create Saved Payment Methods at Checkout that Automatically Apply to Scheduled Orders in QPilot
- Existing Saved Payment Methods In Stripe Can Be Applied to Scheduled Orders in QPilot
- Existing Saved Payment Methods In Stripe Can Be Migrated With Subscriptions to QPilot
- Customers Can Be Notified Whenever Their Payment Is Declined With Helpful Steps To Update Their Saved Payment Method
- Customers Can Re-Authenticate Their Payment Method If Their Bank Requires It During Order Processing (Strong Customer Authentication a.k.a. “SCA”)
Adding Stripe Payments to QPilot
Adding Stripe as a payment integration only requires that you can access your Stripe account!